Ambigram Challenge 04 – Discoveries That Changed HistoryJul 17th, 2012 | By Nikita | Category: A.C.A.C., Feature
Sharpen those pencils & get your Microns and Sharpie markers ready! This next challenge is 100% hand-drawn! Why? Because the last hand-drawn challenge was such a success that we couldn’t resist bringing it back for another round!!
This challenge will focus on discoveries and inventions that changed the world & its history. The word (or phrase!) that you choose can focus on the inventor/discoverer themselves, the invention/discovery itself, the phrase uttered that has since been associated with that discovery, or a combination of all of the above.
Challenge Rules & File Submission Details
All designs should be submitted by Sunday, August 19th. The results will be posted within a week.
1. Please send the submission files to email@example.com.
2. Please send JPG or GIF files only, no more than 2 megabytes in size.
3. Save the files in the following format. “number of submission_your name_acac042012? Example: 01_johnsmith_acac042012.
4. All entires submitted have to be final. You are not allowed to send in multiple revisions throughout the course of the challenge.
5. You are allowed to submit 4 designs. Please don’t keep sending multiple revisions after you send the initial one.
If you have any questions, post them in the comment section on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please keep the discussion/comments civil and respectful. If you have any issues or concerns, please address them via email and not in the comment section of this article.
Other Ambigram News