Ambigram Challenge 04 – Discoveries That Changed HistoryJul 17th, 2012 | By Nikita | Category: A.C.A.C., Feature
Sharpen those pencils & get your Microns and Sharpie markers ready! This next challenge is 100% hand-drawn! Why? Because the last hand-drawn challenge was such a success that we couldn’t resist bringing it back for another round!!
This challenge will focus on discoveries and inventions that changed the world & its history. The word (or phrase!) that you choose can focus on the inventor/discoverer themselves, the invention/discovery itself, the phrase uttered that has since been associated with that discovery, or a combination of all of the above.
Challenge Rules & File Submission Details
All designs should be submitted by Sunday, August 19th. The results will be posted within a week.
1. Please send the submission files to email@example.com.
2. Please send JPG or GIF files only, no more than 2 megabytes in size.
3. Save the files in the following format. “number of submission_your name_acac042012″ Example: 01_johnsmith_acac042012.
4. All entires submitted have to be final. You are not allowed to send in multiple revisions throughout the course of the challenge.
5. You are allowed to submit 4 designs. Please don’t keep sending multiple revisions after you send the initial one.
If you have any questions, post them in the comment section on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please keep the discussion/comments civil and respectful. If you have any issues or concerns, please address them via email and not in the comment section of this article.
Other Ambigram News
• The results of this challenge and Ambigram Challenge 03 will be announced together at the end of August. The prize money for Ambigram Challenge 03 will be awarded to the winning designer at the same time.
• There are two weeks left for submissions for Ambigrams Revealed! http://www.ambigram.com/ambigrams-revealed-call-for-entries Take a look at this link, email me at email@example.com with any questions, and get your submissions in. The deadline is July 31st!