Ambigram Challenge 03Apr 17th, 2012 | By Nikita | Category: A.C.A.C., Feature, News
The dust hasn’t even settled from our previous sponsored challenge…and we have another sponsored challenge for our amazing ambigram community. It may be the most difficult one yet!
For this challenge, the sponsor has two words they would like to see turned into ambigrams.
• God/Jesus – Symbiotogram
• Holy Spirit – Rotational ambigram
Challenge Rules & File Submission Details
Since this is a sponsored challenge, it will be judged exclusively by the sponsor of the contest. All designs should be submitted by Sunday, May 20th, and the judging will take place soon after. Results will be posted as soon as the sponsor has selected the winner(s). Cash prizes to immediately follow.
We will send a boilerplate document to the winner(s) that simply assigns the copyright of the design to the sponsor. Sending the document & the artwork files back to the client will be the condition of the payout.
1. Please send the submission files to email@example.com.
2. Please send JPG or GIF files only, no more than 2 megabytes in size. After the winner is selected, you may be asked to send a high resolution vector file to the sponsor, so make sure you have that available.
3. Save the files in the following format. “number of submission_your name_acac032012? Example: 01_johnsmith_acac032012.
4. All entires submitted have to be final. You are not allowed to send in multiple revisions throughout the course of the challenge.
5. You are allowed to submit 2 designs. Please don’t keep sending multiple revisions after you send the initial one.
There will be only one winner declared for this challenge. The winning design will receive $250USD.
If you have any questions, post them in the comment section on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Please keep the discussion/comments civil and respectful. If you have any issues or concerns, please address them via email and not in the comment section of this article.